I just got a message from my dad. PV 16, Pound 0. Nice try.
Printable View
I just got a message from my dad. PV 16, Pound 0. Nice try.
WVEK 102.7
Any word on the Burton/Clintwood game?
14-10 norton halftime
thanks
pass along wise appy ive got someone hear at work that wants to know the score
GATE CITY 17
LEE HIGH 7
BLUE DEVILS SINGING A BEE GEE'S # STAYING ALIVE!!!!!!!
- - h/t scores - -
- - > Southwest
Graham 13, Abingdon 12
Carroll Co. 6, Richlands 0
Tazewell 14, Grundy 7
- - > Black Diamond
Honaker 34, Hurley 0
- - > Clinch Mtn.
Gate City 17, Lee 7
Lebanon 28, John Battle 0
- - > Lonesome Pine
#4 J.I. Burton 14, Clintwood 10
Powell Valley 16, Pound 0
- - > non-district
Ervinton 12, Twin Valley 0 (2nd q)
any word on appy/wise
I THINK IT'S 24-20 APPY AT THE HALF